I look forward to working with you and watching you succeed in reaching your health goals! Since there is no one cookie-cutter approach to optimal health, it is essential to have an individualized approach. Please follow the simple steps below to schedule your private Nutrition and Holistic Health session:
New Patient - Functional Nutrition and Holistic Health Appointment
- Initial visits with Stacy begin with a 1-2 hour analysis of your health history and optional medical records and lab data. Provide this information at least 48 hours prior to your initial appointment. Recent labs are not required, though they do give us more insight. If you have any recent blood work or labs completed (within the last 3 months), email them to the same email address with your completed health intake and waiver form. If you are in the process of getting blood work completed in the near future, don't wait to begin your initial session as Stacy will review your lab results at a later date.
- After Stacy completes the pre-appointment review, you will join her for about 75-minutes in an in-depth session to discuss your complete health history and she will devise a care plan for moving forward. These appointments can be conduced via FaceTime, Skype or in Stacy's private virtual room. Occasionally, an initial session with Stacy can be met in-person.
- Follow-up visits will be made upon the completion of your visit.
- To request a session and complete the health history form, click on the buttons near the bottom of this page.
Follow-up - Functional Nutrition and Holistic Health Appointment
- Follow-up sessions are about 50-minutes in length. You and Stacy will discuss your nutrition and lifestyle plan, in addition to what areas are working really well and where you might be experiencing possible challenges. During these sessions we will review how you are feeling and how specific areas of your health are progressing. In addition, Stacy will provide handouts and further information, going into detail the what, why and how behind your nutrition and lifestyle plan. Stacy will revise your care plan as necessary. These appointments can be conduced via FaceTime, Skype or in my private virtual room.
Fees are due at the time of service. Cash, check or credit card are accepted. Insurance is not accepted, however, we can provide you with a super-bill if you would like to submit for reimbursement from your insurance.
- Functional Nutrition and Holistic Health Appointment - New Patient, 75-minutes - $175
- Functional Nutrition and Holistic Health Appointment - Follow-up, 50-minutes - $120
- Functional Nutrition and Holistic Health Appointment - Follow-up, 30-minutes - $75
Before your new patient appointment
- Complete the health history fillable form and email to Stacy at least 72 business hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you have blood work or lab results, please include this information in your email.